ON TAIWAN TIME: Voodoo Doughnut

After checking out the Songshan Culture and Creative Park, we got caught in a rain storm. We decided to take a break and wait out the rain at Voodoo Doughnuts. 
Taipei's shop is the first outside the US and the donuts are American in both
size and flavor: BIG and VERY VERY SWEET!

The interior is very spacious and colorful, with funny donut themed art and stained glass.
I got the the chocolate blueberry with Hawaiian sea salt, 
Kaz got the caramel and creme filled one, and Kyle went with old fashioned glazed.
 
Who doesn't like coffee and doughnuts?

 (It took me forever to post this one because I accidentally took my Taiwan trip photos on BW film!
 This place was too cute and colorful so black and white didn't do it justice
  and I decided to tediously add the color back into each photo. Yes, I am crazy.)

Comments

Popular Posts