Kalico: Pop-up Shop and Photography

I've been pretty busy recently and haven't made the time (I've been too lazy!) to shoot digital.
 Last weekend I had a small photo gallery and used-clothes store in Nakazaki-cho.
 It was really fun to talk to people and hear about their own experiences with photography.
Thank you everyone who made the time to visit me!
 I should have taken some nice pictures of the event, but only used my iPhone, because I'm lame.


All the photos from my event were taken this summer with a Canon A-1 with iso400 Presto BW film. I develop and print in my sensei's darkroom in Osaka. Below are scans of the film. Enjoy!
Palm trees on the coast. Hana, Maui.
Exploring the cave pond. Wainapanapa, Maui.

Flash-flood waterfalls. Road to Hana, Maui.
Old Kaupo School. Kaupo, Maui.
Kaupo, Maui.
Poki dog and the orchids. Huelo, Maui.






Comments

Popular Posts