It's been a while...

Days, months, and years pass.
Like an hourglass, the sands move.

You once were a iron wood tree. I was a child then.
 But the sands shifted and uprooted you. Uprooted us. 
I do come back and visit you from time to time. Whittling away to the elements, you remind me that time has passed, the sands have moved, and will keep moving. 
But will you be there next summer, or the one after that? 
Only time will tell.


=======================================================================
I thought three weeks on Maui would be enough, but there is never enough time when planning your own wedding. 
I had hoped to take more photos, but only took one roll of color and three rolls of bw film. I'm very excited about the bw film, which I will post about later. 

photos taken with doofy $3 KONICA A-Com1 50mm on expired 2011 FUJIFILM, iso400 



Comments

Popular Posts